A. BASIC PROVISION
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is Carosini Services sro, with its registered office at Korunní 2569/108, 101 00 Vinohrady (Prague 10), IČ: 09813381, entered in the public register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C , Insert 342917 / MSPH (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. Contact details of the Administrator areaddress: Korunní 2569/108, 101 00 Vinohrady (Prague 10), email: email@example.com
3. The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
B. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
1. The Administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the Administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order, complaint procedure, loan or service order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
C. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
a. performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR,
b. legitimate interest of the Administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
a. settlement of your order, complaint procedure, loan or service order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; personal data are required for the successful settlement of this contract (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the Administrator,
b. finding satisfaction with your purchase via e-mail questionnaires within the Customer Verified program in which our e-shop is involved. We send them to you every time you buy from us, if in the sense of § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. For some information society services, you will not refuse to send our business communications or revoke your previously granted consent.
D. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
1. The administrator stores personal data
a. for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
b. until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. After the retention period of personal data, the Administrator will delete the personal data.
E. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (SUBCONTRACTORS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR)
1. The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator, however, the following processors may process personal data for the Administrator:
a. involved in the delivery of goods and the execution of payments under the contract,
b. providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop and the company,
c. providing a sales channel,
d. providing feedback and questionnaire survey in case of consent,
e. providing marketing and emailing services.
2. They are mainly: Stripe Int, PayPal Inc., Printful LLC., Facebook LLC, Google LLC (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Disk), Shopify, Inc., az or other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are not currently used by the company.
3. The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing and cloud services.
F. YOUR RIGHTS
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
a. the right to access their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR
b. the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
c. the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
d. the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and
e. the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR,
f. the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Administrator specified in Article III of these conditions
g. If you have any doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
G. TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
1. The controller declares that it has taken all reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the security of personal data.
2. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data. Employees, suppliers and agents who have access to personal information are required to keep this information confidential and may not use it for purposes other than those listed above or to process requests you send us.
H. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on their website.
These conditions take effect on 01.02.2021.