A. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
These business conditions (hereinafter referred to as "business conditions") further define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller, which is the company Carosini Services, sro, with its registered office at Korunní 2569/108, Vinohrady (Praha 10), 101 00 Praha, IČ: 09813381, entered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, file 342917 (hereinafter also "seller") and buyer (hereinafter also "customer"). These terms and conditions regulate differently the rights and obligations for buyers who act in relations with the seller as buyer consumers (hereinafter referred to as "buyer consumer"), When the buyer consumer is defined in §52 par. 40/1964 Coll. differently for natural or legal persons doing business under the Trade Licensing Act or other special law or state institutions and organizations (hereinafter referred to as the “buyer entrepreneur”). If these conditions regulate certain rights jointly and identically for both the consumer buyer and the business buyer, both the business buyer and the consumer buyer are collectively referred to as the “buyer.” Legal relations between the seller and the consumer buyer not regulated by these terms and conditions are governed by the Civil Code of Act No. 89/2012 Coll. (Hereinafter referred to as “oz”) and the Consumer Protection Act (No. 634/1992 Coll.) .The internet shop is operated by the seller on a website located at the internet ca rosihno.com (the "Website"), through the Website Interface (the "Store Web Interface").
1. Consumer (buyer) - is a person who does not act within the scope of his business or other entrepreneurial activity when concluding and fulfilling a contract. It is a natural person who buys products or uses services for a purpose other than doing business with products or services. Buyer entrepreneur - is a person who buys products or uses services for the purpose of his business with these products or services. This buyer is governed by the terms and conditions to the extent that apply to him and the Commercial Code. A buyer who buys the so-called "ID number" - thus stating the name of his company and its ID number when concluding the purchase contract, is considered an entrepreneur and is not subject to consumer protection law.
2. The wording of the terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by the seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
3. Provisions deviating from the business conditions can be agreed in the purchase contract. Deviating provisions in the purchase contract take precedence over the provisions of the terms and conditions.
B. ORDER AND CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
1. Before sending the order to the seller, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data that the buyer entered in the order, even with regard to the buyer's ability to detect and correct errors made when entering data into the order. The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on the "Pay Now" button. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. Immediately after receiving the order, the Seller will confirm this receipt to the Buyer by e-mail to the Buyer's e-mail address specified in the user interface or in the order (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer's e-mail address").
2. Acceptance of goods by the buyer entrepreneur from the seller, as well as a binding order confirmed by the seller (acceptance), which is sent by the seller by e-mail to his address, is valid as recognition and conclusion of the purchase contract under these terms and conditions and the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions as amended sending a binding order and is bound by them at the time of concluding the purchase contract.
3. If the buyer is a consumer, by placing an offer to sell goods on the website with the information that the goods are in the seller's stock, the seller expresses his will to enter into a purchase contract for the goods, or. services under the conditions set out. The purchase contract is created at the moment confirmed by the seller (acceptance), which is sent by the seller to the buyer by e-mail to his address. From this moment, mutual rights and obligations arise between the buyer and the seller.
4. All presentation of goods placed in the web interface of the store is of an informative nature and the seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement regarding these goods. The provisions of § 1732 para. 2 of the Civil Code shall not apply. The conclusion of the purchase contract without negotiating all its requisites stipulated by the Civil Code is excluded in the sense of the provisions of § 1726 of the Civil Code. Furthermore, in accordance with the provisions of Section 1740, Paragraph 3) of the Civil Code, the Seller excludes the acceptance of an offer with an amendment or deviation.
5. The web interface of the store contains information about the goods, including the prices of individual goods. Prices of goods are listed including VAT and all related fees. The prices of the goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the web interface of the store. This provision does not limit the seller's ability to enter into a purchase agreement under individually agreed conditions.
6. The web interface of the store also contains information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods. The information on costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods listed in the web interface of the store is valid only in cases where the goods are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic and Europe.
7. By concluding the purchase contract, the buyer confirms that he has read these terms and conditions and that he agrees with them. The buyer is sufficiently informed of the business conditions before the actual execution of the order and thus has the opportunity to become acquainted with them. These business conditions form an integral part of the concluded contract. The contract is concluded in the Czech or English language, unless the circumstances on the part of the seller or buyer prevent this, the contract can be concluded in another language understandable to the parties. After concluding the contract in electronic form, the buyer will be sent an e-mail order confirmation. Attached to this confirmation is the current wording of the business conditions and the seller's complaint procedure in PDF format.
8. The concluded contract is archived by the seller only for the purpose of its successful fulfillment, in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, as amended, and is not accessible to third parties. Information about the individual technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract is evident from the ordering process in our online store and the buyer has the opportunity to check and possibly correct the order before sending it. These terms and conditions are displayed on the website of our online store and thus their archiving and reproduction by the buyer is enabled.
9. The buyer agrees to the use of means of distance communication when concluding the purchase contract. The costs of using means of distance communication (telephone, internet, etc.) for the execution of the order are in the normal amount, depending on the tariff of telecommunication services used by the customer. The seller reserves the right to address customers in marketing surveys and informative messages.
C. PAYMENT TERMS
1. The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods under the purchase agreement, the buyer may pay the seller in the following ways:
- Payment card online
- Cashless payment portal PayPal
- Cashless using the stripe payment gateway
2. In the case of special goods to order, or goods that are not in stock, the seller will confirm to the buyer in advance by e-mail the price and delivery date. If the valid price is the same or lower than on a written or e-mail order, it is not confirmed retrospectively to the buyer and the goods are delivered to him at the agreed price according to the validly concluded contract. If the price is changed, the customer confirms that he acknowledges and agrees with the change, in the same way as he was notified of the change.
3. All goods are delivered with a tax document and delivery note. The goods remain the property of the seller until full payment of the purchase price. In the event of cancellation of the order or part thereof by the supplier (eg the goods are sold), the money or its relevant part is immediately sent back to the account number from which it was transferred or by the means of payment by which it was transferred, unless otherwise agreed.
4. All changes and price changes are reserved. The offer of goods displayed on the website (including promotional items, sales and flyer promotions) is valid until stocks run out or the seller's ability to perform is lost, while the number of promotional items is always stated in the offer, or for a specified period. The price is valid at the time of ordering.
5. Along with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods in the agreed amount (according to the valid price list). Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price also means the price of the goods with the costs associated with the delivery of goods.
6. Based on the choice of the buyer, the seller will deliver the goods to the place and in the manner specified by the buyer in the order. The buyer is obliged to take over the goods delivered in this way, otherwise the goods will be stored at his expense and, after agreement, also sent again at his expense.
7. Cancellation of the order by the buyer - the buyer has the right to withdraw from the order at any time before the dispatch of the goods by email email@example.com.
8. The buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods together with the variable payment symbol. In the relevant amount is credited to the seller's account.
9. The seller has the right to demand from the buyer a deposit or other similar payment. The provisions of § 2119 par. 1 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
D. TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
1. The seller allows the transport and delivery of purchased goods (according to the valid price list) in the following ways:
Printful selected courier (FedEx, DPD, PASTS, DHL)
2. If, according to the purchase contract, the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery. In the event that for reasons on the part of the buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in another way than specified in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, respectively. costs associated with another method of delivery.
3. Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the case of finding a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the shipment, the buyer does not have to take over the shipment from the carrier.
4. Other rights and obligations of the parties in the transport of goods may be governed by the special delivery conditions of the seller, if issued by the seller. If the mode of transport is contracted on the basis of a special request of the buyer, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
E. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE CONTRACT BY THE BUYER, WHO IS A CONSUMER
1. In accordance with § 1829 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons within 14 days of receipt of the goods, respectively. from the receipt of the last delivery of goods, if the content of the purchase contains several types of goods or the goods consist of several parts (withdrawal is sufficient to send the 14th day of the period). If the buyer decides to withdraw within this period, and complies with the conditions below, he will be refunded the purchase price and the cost of the cheapest method of delivery of goods from the seller to the buyer. To withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer can use the sample form provided by the seller, which forms an annex to the terms and conditions (https://carosinho.com/pages/t-cs).Withdrawal from the purchase contract can be sent by the buyer to the address of the seller's office: Carosini Services sro, Korunní 2569/108, 101 00 Vinohrady (Prague 10) or to the seller's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract pursuant to Section 1829 (1), the purchase contract is canceled from the beginning. The goods must be returned to the seller within fourteen (14) days of withdrawal from the contract to the seller. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the buyer bears the costs associated with the return of goods to the seller, even if the goods can not be returned due to its nature by regular mail.
3. We recommend returning the goods to be sent as part of this withdrawal in their original undamaged packaging, the goods should not show signs of use, should be undamaged, complete (including accessories, warranty card, instructions, etc.) and a copy of the proof of purchase. Cash on delivery will not be accepted.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to § 1829 paragraph 1, the seller will return the funds received from the buyer within fourteen (14) days of withdrawal from the purchase contract by the buyer, in the same way as the seller received from the buyer. The seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the buyer when returning the goods to the buyer or otherwise, if the buyer agrees and the buyer does not incur additional costs. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not required to return the received funds to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the entrepreneur.
5. If the value of the goods has been reduced (there has been partial consumption or wear and tear of the goods as a result of handling the goods differently than necessary due to their nature and properties; the goods are incomplete or damaged), a claim for damages the seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the goods against the buyer's right to a refund of the purchase price.
6. If the subject of the concluded contract were services and their performance was started, the buyer is obliged to pay a proportionate part of the price - part for services already consumed, even if the buyer withdrew from the contract.
7. Until the goods are taken over by the buyer, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract at any time. In such a case, the seller will return the purchase price to the buyer without undue delay, non-cash to the account designated by the buyer.
F. TERMS OF SERVICE RETURN OF GOODS WITHIN 30 DAYS
1. These conditions regulate the relations between the contracting parties to the contract for the provision of the "Return of goods within 30 days" service (hereinafter also "return service"), where the seller is on the one hand and the customer on the other.
2. In accordance with § 1829 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons within 14 days of receipt of the goods, respectively. from the receipt of the last delivery of goods, if the content of the purchase contains several types of goods or the goods consist of several parts (withdrawal is sufficient to send on the 14th day of the period). Complete conditions for the return of goods within 14 days are set out in the Business Conditions, paragraph E.
3. After the expiration of the above-mentioned legal period, the consumer may return the goods within the return service up to 30 calendar days from the receipt of the goods, resp. from the receipt of the last delivery of goods, if the content of the purchase contains several types of goods or the goods consist of several parts (the request for return is sufficient to send on the 30th day of the period).
4. Goods returned as part of the return service:
- It must be returned in the original undamaged packaging
- It must not show signs of use, wear or damage
- Must be returned complete (ie including accessories, warranty card, etc.)
- Must be delivered with proof of purchase (delivery note, tax document, etc.)
5. If the value of the goods has been reduced (there has been partial consumption or wear and tear of the goods as a result of handling the goods differently than necessary due to their nature and properties; the goods are incomplete or damaged), a claim for damages the seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the goods against the customer's right to a refund of the purchase price or to reject the right to a return of the goods altogether.
6. The goods must be returned to the seller within fourteen (14) days of the request for return to the seller. If the customer requests a return service, the customer bears the costs associated with returning the goods to the seller, even if the goods cannot be returned due to their nature by regular mail.
7. Upon fulfillment of all conditions of the return service, the seller will return the funds received from the customer within fourteen (14) days of the return of the goods by the customer, in the same way as the seller received from the customer. The seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the customer when returning the goods by the customer or in another way, if the customer agrees. If the customer uses the return service, the seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the customer before the customer returns the goods.
8. The return service cannot be used in the case of goods at a discount, as part of the Cashback promotion and in other special offers. In such a case, the seller reserves the right to reject the returned goods or parts thereof within the extended period.
9. The seller reserves the right to reject returned goods or parts thereof within an extended period of time if he suspects misuse by the customer. There is no legal claim to this service and it is not possible to enforce it.
G. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT BY THE SUPPLIER / SELLER
1. The seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with the customer in case of obvious error in the price of the goods (ie prices obviously different from the price for this type / type of goods usual), unless it is clearly stated that the goods are "extraordinary discount" or "action" or any other designation having a similar meaning. An obvious error in the price of goods is considered, for example, the incorrect indication of the first (last) three digits instead of four, and other obvious errors in writing. In the event that this situation occurs, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on further action.
2. If the buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account or address as soon as possible.
H. TERMINATION BY CONTRACT
1. According to the Commercial Code, the possibility of withdrawing from the purchase contract within 14 days does not apply to entrepreneurs with the specified ID number and VAT number and will be assessed individually. The seller is entitled, at its discretion, but not required, on the basis of the buyer's request to cancel the purchase contract by agreement under the conditions agreed in this agreement. The basic condition for a possible agreement to cancel the purchase contract is the fact that the buyer returns the seller undamaged, unworn, complete including accessories and in the original undamaged packaging and it is goods that the seller has at the time of the proposal to cancel the contract these are not goods modified according to the customer's wishes, are not subject to rapid destruction, wear and tear or obsolescence, and are not audio and video recordings and computer programs whose packaging has been damaged, as well as newspapers, periodicals and magazines .
2. The agreement on the cancellation of the purchase contract must be in writing and can only be concluded together with the handover of the goods. In the event of rejection of the buyer's proposal to cancel the purchase contract by agreement with the seller, the buyer is not entitled to reimbursement of costs associated with the submission of an unaccepted proposal, which was rejected by the seller.
I. LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS IN GOODS
1. Before the first use, the buyer is required to study the instructions for use or operating instructions and any warranty conditions and then strictly follow this information, otherwise there is a risk that improper use will damage the item and will not be able to claim the defect under its right. from the seller's liability for defects. The period for exercising the rights under the seller's liability for defects begins to run when the buyer takes over the goods.
2. In accordance with § 2104, the buyer is obliged to inspect the goods as soon as possible after receipt and to be convinced of its properties and quantity. If the buyer is not a consumer and damage is found, a record of the damage is made and the seller is obliged to provide a reasonable discount on delivery or deliver another perfect product. Subsequent claims for mechanical damage to the product can no longer be accepted.
J. RIGHTS FROM DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE (COMPLAINTS)
1. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding the rights arising from defective performance are governed by the relevant generally binding regulations (in particular the provisions of Sections 1914 to 1925, Sections 2099 to 2117 and Sections 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
2. The seller responds to the buyer that the goods are free of defects upon receipt. In particular, the seller is responsible to the buyer that at the time when the buyer took over the goods:
- The goods have the characteristics agreed upon by the parties and, in the absence of an agreement, have the characteristics described by the seller or the manufacturer or which the buyer expected with regard to the nature of the goods and on the basis of their advertising,
- The goods are fit for the purpose stated by the seller for their use or for which goods of this kind are usually used,
- The goods correspond in quality or design to the contracted sample or model, if the quality or design was determined according to the contracted sample or model,
- The goods are in the appropriate quantity, measure or weight; and
- The goods comply with the requirements of legal regulations.
3. The provisions referred to in Article I. 2. of the Terms and Conditions shall not apply to goods sold at a lower price for a defect for which a lower price has been agreed, to wear and tear caused by its normal use, to used goods for a defect corresponding to the degree of use or wear had when taken over by the buyer, or if it follows from the nature of the goods.
4. Seller's liability for defects does not apply to normal wear and tear of the item (or its parts) caused by use. Therefore, a shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed. At the request of the consumer, the seller is obliged to issue a confirmation in writing, to what extent and for how long his obligations in the event of defective performance.
5. The rights arising from defective performance are exercised by the buyer with the seller at the address of his establishment, where the acceptance of the complaint is possible with regard to the range of goods sold. However, if another entrepreneur designated for repair is listed in the warranty card, which is closer to the seller's place or place for the buyer, the buyer shall exercise the right to repair at the entrepreneur designated to carry out the warranty repair. The moment of claim is considered to be the moment when the seller received the claimed goods from the buyer.
6. The seller will decide on the complaint immediately, in complex cases within 3 working days. This period does not include the time appropriate to the type of product or service required for a professional assessment of the defect. The complaint will be settled without undue delay, no later than 30 calendar days from the date of the complaint, unless the seller agrees otherwise in writing with the buyer. After this period, the consumer has the same rights as if it were a defect that cannot be remedied. The seller will issue a written confirmation to the consumer, which he will send to the consumer's e-mail about when the consumer has made a complaint, what its content is and what method of handling it requires. Furthermore, the seller will issue a confirmation to the consumer, which he will send to the consumer's e-mail about the date and method of handling the complaint, including a confirmation of the repair and its duration.
7. The warranty period and the rights arising therefrom for all non-consumer buyers shall apply to the extent determined by the specific importer or manufacturer. Unless specified by the importer or manufacturer, the rights arising from the quality guarantee pursuant to § 2113 et seq. Of the Civil Code.
8. The buyer is entitled to reimbursement of the necessary costs incurred in connection with the exercise of rights from liability for defects. In the event of withdrawal from the contract due to a defect, the consumer is also entitled to reimbursement of the costs necessarily incurred for such withdrawal.
9. In the case of a manifestly unjustified complaint, the consumer is not entitled to reimbursement of his costs associated with the settlement of the complaint and at the same time the seller is not entitled to reimbursement of costs incurred on his part (unless the consumer has can be inferred that there was an abuse of rights on his part).
10. The complaint procedure is part of a separate document
K. TRANSITION OF DANGER
1. The transfer of the risk of damage to the goods passes to the consumer buyer at the time of receipt of the goods, either in the store or from the carrier. This does not affect the consumer's right to invoke the breach of contract. Conflict with the purchase contract and delivery of damaged goods. The transfer of the risk of damage to the buyer entrepreneur passes at the moment of taking over the goods in the store or from the carrier or at the moment when the buyer entrepreneur is in delay with taking over the goods, in the sense of § 455 of the Commercial Code.
L. DISCOUNTS AND DISCOUNT COUPONS
1. Discount coupons are used to provide individual or group discounts on the purchase of goods. They can be applied in the form of a specific amount or a certain amount of discount (as specified by the seller). Discount coupons can be generated either automatically (eg at a certain amount of purchase) or manually generated by the operator and offered for individual or public use in connection with the conditions of use of the discount coupon.
2. The discount coupon is applied by entering a specific code in the "Apply discount" field in the Cashier. The discount coupon, which takes the form of a specific amount, cannot be applied to goods of lower value, resp. when applying such a discount coupon, the negative remaining value will not be returned or otherwise applied to the customer and its value will be forfeited for use on the given purchase.
3. The discount coupon can only be applied when purchasing via the web interface. If the customer would like to make a purchase of the goods for which he wants to apply the discount coupon in a brick-and-mortar store, he can do so by ordering via the web interface, where he enters the method of transport Personal collection . The price at which the ordered goods will be sold will already have the discount generating the discount coupon automatically credited.
4. Discount coupons cannot be added or combined. The seller can define the time validity of coupons and the type of goods for which discounts can be applied. The discount itself does not apply to postage and cash on delivery fee. Unless otherwise stated, the percentage discount is calculated from the price of the goods without VAT and is applied to the final prices.
5. The seller reserves the right to limit, terminate or change the conditions of the discount at any time without giving a reason, with effect from the date of notification on the website www.carosinho.com, unless a later date is explicitly stated.
6. In the event that the discount or discount coupon is applied in violation of the rules of the discount or discount coupon, the seller has the right to refuse such application of the discount or discount coupon. In such a case, the customer is informed and will be offered the opportunity to process the order without this discount or the applied discount coupon. In the event that ambiguities arise during the interpretation of the rules of the discount or discount coupon, their interpretation determined by the seller shall apply.
M. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The protection of personal data of the buyer, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, as amended.
2. The buyer agrees to the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, residential address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address and telephone number (hereinafter collectively referred to as "personal data").
3. The buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller, for the purposes of exercising the rights and obligations of the purchase contract and for the purposes of maintaining a user account. Unless the buyer chooses another option, he agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller also for the purpose of sending information and business messages to the buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in full according to this article is not a condition that would in itself make it impossible to conclude a purchase contract.
4. The Buyer acknowledges that he is obliged to state his personal data (during registration, in his user account, when ordering from the web interface of the store) correctly and truthfully and that he is oblig to inform the Seller without undue delay of any change in his personal data. The buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he was informed that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
5. The seller may authorize a third party to process the buyer's personal data as a processor. Apart from the persons transporting the goods, personal data will not be passed on to third parties by the seller without the prior consent of the buyer. Personal data will be processed indefinitely. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
6. In the event that the buyer believes that the seller is processing his personal data, which is contrary to the protection of privacy and personal life of the buyer or contrary to law, especially if personal data are inaccurate with respect to the purpose of their processing, - ask the seller or processor for an explanation or request that the seller or processor eliminate the situation thus created.
7. If the buyer requests information about the processing of his personal data, the seller is obliged to provide this information. The seller has the right to demand a reasonable payment for the provision of information according to the previous sentence, not exceeding the costs necessary for the provision of information.
N. SENDING BUSINESS MESSAGES AND STORING COOKIES
1. The Buyer agrees to the sending of information related to the goods, services or business of the Seller to the electronic address of the Buyer and further agrees to the sending of commercial communications by the Seller to the electronic address of the Buyer.
2. The buyer agrees to the storage of so-called cookies on his computer.
O. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. Mutual disputes between the seller and the buyer are resolved by ordinary courts. Pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended, a buyer who is a consumer has the right to an out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute arising from a purchase contract or a contract for the provision of services. The entity that is authorized to conduct out-of-court settlement of a dispute is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority. More information is available on the website www.coi.cz.
2. Out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute is initiated exclusively at the request of the consumer, and only if the dispute has not been resolved directly with the seller. The application may be filed no later than 1 year from the date on which the consumer exercised his right, which is the subject of the dispute, with the seller for the first time.
3. The consumer has the right to initiate out-of-court dispute resolution online via the ODR platform available at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
4. The buyer can also contact dTest, ops via www.dtest.cz/poradna or by phone at 299 149 009 for advice on their consumer rights.
5. The seller undertakes to seek, as a matter of priority, out-of-court settlement of disputes with the buyer, unless the buyer rejects them. Out-of-court settlement of disputes can also be done through the VašeStížnosti.cz service on the website www.vasestiznosti.cz.
6. This procedure is not mediation pursuant to Act No. 202/2012 Coll., On Mediation, as amended, or arbitration pursuant to Act No. 216/1994 Coll., On Arbitration and the Enforcement of Arbitral Awards, as amended, and its use is not affected the right of the parties to apply to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority or to a court.
7. For the duration of the negotiations on the out-of-court settlement of the dispute, limitation and preclusion periods under the Civil Code shall not run or begin to run until one of the parties to the dispute expressly refuses to continue the negotiations.
8. Supervision of compliance with obligations under Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended, is performed by the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (www.coi.cz).
P. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These terms and conditions are valid as stated on the website of the seller, on the day of sending the electronic order to the buyer.
2. By sending an electronic order, the buyer accepts all provisions of the terms and conditions as valid on the day of sending the order, as well as the valid price of the ordered goods listed in the catalog of the Internet shop, unless in a specific case demonstrably agreed otherwise. The price of the goods listed in the Internet shop catalog is always valid only until the moment of its change; for orders sent after the change, the new price is always decisive.
3. The appendix to the business conditions is a sample form for withdrawal from the purchase contract.
4. If the relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international (foreign) element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law. This does not affect the consumer's rights arising from generally binding legal regulations.
The business conditions take effect on 01. 01. 2021. The company Carosini services sro reservations the right to change the business conditions.